Please Note: It is important to the health and well-being of our clients that we do not give gifts cards from businesses and retailers who sell alcohol and tobacco products. Thank you for your understanding.
Meg’s House is a United Way Partner and a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All donations are tax deductible to the full extent of IRS guidelines. All proceeds are used for the benefit of our clients.
Wish List for Women & Children
- Coats, bedroom slippers, sleepwear, and jackets
- White towels and wash cloths, and linen (twin sheets and pillow cases)
- Socks and underwear (various sizes including plus sizes)
- Inspirational and Self-Empowerment books
- CD’s (relaxation or mood music) or music store gift cards
- Gloves, scarves, and hats
- Paper Products: Paper towels, toilet tissue
- Household Items (dishes, silverware, and cookware), cleaning supplies, and laundry detergent
- Bookstore gift cards
- Canned goods and nonperishable foods for our pantry
- School supplies (book bags, notebook paper and three ring binders, and pencils)
- Monetary Donations: Cash and Checks accepted. Please make your check payable to Meg’s House.
We also receive your debit or credit card donations via PayPal.
- Diapers size 3 & 4
- Gift Cards for Old Navy, Rack Room Shoes, Restaurants, Bath and Body, Lowes, Sears, and Department Stores.